Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of!

Merriam-Webster.com defines Bucket list as a list of things that one has not done before but wants to do before dying.

Having goals gives you clarity and focus in life. If you do not set goals, you would just be passing your day without any direction. A bucket list is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime. It is a reminder of all the things we want to achieve in our lifetime .

This is top 5 things on my Bucket List that I would do if I were BefikarUmarBhar. It is the list of all the things I want to experience and feel accomplished.

1) Travel to all the 7 continents : Traveling — I absolutely love travelling. I love excitement, adventure and variety that i get from travelling. It is one of the activities that the single best activity that makes you go out of your comfort zone and teaches you new things. You get to meet new people, get to learn about different cultures and experience the wonderful things around you in the world. I am thankful that both I and my partner love travelling. I have visited couple of places in Asia and America.  I look forward to visiting new places such as Australia, Canada, Germany moving forward.

2) Getting Lost in Los Angeles : There are tons of interesting things to do in Los Angeles that i just want to be lost in doing them. I love the idea of hiking near the Hollywood Sign. Adventurous activities like whitewater rafting on the Kern River is another thing that i am excited to do. Recently i had seen one of my friends kayak around Channel Islands and since that that has also been added to my list to do in Los Angeles.

3) Learn to surf in Bali : On our last visit to Bali we came across this beautiful activity which caught my eyes and since then i have this added to my bucket list. Bali is a dream destination in Indonesia, with famous places like Padang Padang and Uluwatu where you can find the best waves in the world for all skill levels. We had some helpers doing it for us but the idea of me learning to do it myself sounded equally exciting.

4) Throw tomatoes at La-Tomatina : Ever since i watched the Bollywood movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, the La Tomatina tomato festival has been on my head. The highlight of the festival is the tomato fight which takes place on that day. It is a fun festival where thousands of people throw tomatoes at each other for that day. It looked exciting and something that i added to my list.

5) Trekking in the Himalayas : Ever since my husband told me his adventures of trekking in the Everest base camp, i am super excited about trekking in the Himalayas. The Himalayas have always been the most renowned trekking destination in the world. Imagine trekking in the snow peaks  and glaciers at extreme temperatures which will definitely be a challenge to the trekkers and it all requires to use your mental strength and courage to get through.


With IDBI Federal Life Insurance, Have you made your choice to be #BefikarUmarBhar?


For more details visit us at http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar.

This post was written as part of IndiBogger Happy Hours campaign topic on Befikar Umar Bhar !!

No comments:

Post a Comment