Wednesday Eats - 28Jan

Today's TIU workout plan read - MORNING BOOTY CALL…KETTLE TONING!
source

After having half a banana, I started with TIU kettle-bell routine. As i do not have a kettle-bell, I used a 7 Kg dumbbell instead.


source

On completing one round of this intense 35 minute, head-to-toe sculpting routine, I cooled down by following the Love your body Yoga


Love this mug

Once back, it was my favorite coffee time. I love my morning coffee !! I love going through other blogs and inspirational posts while having my coffee. 


source
Then i had my favorite Peanut Butter Toast. I just love peanut butter. It is simply addictive for me. It is very tempting for me to have a lot of it so i restrict myself to one spoon. Then I prepared lunch to take for work.


source
Around mid morning, i have my cup of hot green tea at work.


source
For lunch I had mint rice. Mint has so many health benefits. We make sure to include mint in our meal every week.

 
source

For snacks, i have a bowl of fresh fruits. I lag behind in having fruits everyday. This weekend I ensured to add fresh fruits in our weekly shopping list. This made sure that we have the fruits over the week. 


source

For Dinner we had Roti and cauliflower vegetable. I simply love cauliflower. It is easy to cook and has numerous health benefits too.

As always, thanks Jenn for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment