Hubby's Birthday !!

Last Thursday was my hubby's birthday. I had a surprise cake cutting planned for that day. Since he loves dark forest cakes, i ordered a dark forest cake from work a day before and got it on my way back. Since i normally reach home before him, i had a good chance to keep it in a secret place.

When clock striked 12, i wished him happy birthday and removed the cake from my secret place. He was completely taken back by this. He then cut the cake and we had a piece of it. My parents also called him then to wish for his birthday and were happy to hear about the cake cutting that happened. We then planned to have a treat today over the weekend.

So today, we ordered schezwan noodles and biryani take away from Bawarchi and had a quiet treat at home watching some good movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment